- nickfrancisAsked on June 13, 2011 at 09:09 AM
I want to set-up a form to manage registration for a youth camp I am running. My church has a PayPal business account and I would like to enable people to pay for the camp via PayPal. It's a single transaction, do I have to use your PayPal feature or can I use the custom html field and use the code PayPal give for their buttons?
- allanftdAnswered on June 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM
We strongly recommend that you use the JotForm-Paypal integrations that comes with your JotForm free or paid account. Paypal smoothly integrates with JotForm and setting it up is very straightforward, it will only take you a few minutes, depending on the number of products you want to sell.
Here are the steps:
1) Add the Paypal field from the Payment Tools menu.
2) Click the wand icon to open the Payment Wizard and setup your Paypal account in your JotForm form.
3) On the next screen, enter your Paypal account details. Click Next.
4) Choose whether you want to sell items, accept subscription payments, or accept donations. Click Next
5) Add product items to your form.
6) Click Next, then Finish to save the form.
That's how easy it is. Many have already discovered and actually used this feature on their forms, and now is the time you discover it yourself.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. Thank you for using JotForm!