- davidbrandmanAsked on June 13, 2011 at 01:01 PM
1. Unable to save an existing form. I went into the form 'Appearance Questionaire', because of the problem listed in item #2 below, to see if clicking on this and then resaving would make a difference. But when I try to save it it just says 'working' forever.
2. The form does not display correctly. The headers don't show the text in them and they aren't expanded, even though it is set that way. If you click a few times on them they begin to appear. Again, this is the same form as in #1 above.
My account login is 'davidbrandman'
This worked when I first created it and now it isn't and I don't see any way to resolve this. I have others trying to call up this form and they get some kind of error. It seems to be all messed up and I haven't touched it since I created it and it worked fine then.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 13, 2011 at 06:58 PM
I tried to replicate your situation for a couple of times to no avail. I was able to edit and save your form without any problems. This might be an issue with your browser.
Have you tried emptying your browser's cache or resetting your browser's history and cookies? If not, press shift-ctrl-D on your keyboard to bring up the "Delete Browsing History" screen. Check all boxes that apply, especially Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, then click Delete.
I can definitely confirm the existence of this error in your form. I think the reason why it behaves erratically is because the Form Collapses in your form are Open. Indeed it is a bug, because I have set them as Closed and it works perfectly fine now.
With that in mind, I have submitted a report ticket to notify our developers about the existence of this bug. We will have this fixed the soonest time possible, after our dev team becomes available.
We will let you know of any progress made regarding this issue. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 07:18 AM
This problem is fixed. Please try again.