- bryantsrayngayAsked on December 05, 2013 at 08:25 PM
WHEN TAKING A PICTURE USING AN IPHONE OR IPAD I KEEP ON GETTING THE "FILE SIZE CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN: 1024KB"
HOW CAN I REDUCE THE SIZE OF THE PHOTO USING AN IPHONE OR IPAD WHEN TAKING A PICTURE TO BELOW 1024KB?
YESTERDAY WHILE TESTING THIS WIDGET THE IPHONE TOOK A PICTURE AND UPLOADED BUT THE IPAD DID NOT AND TODAY THE REVERSE HAPPENED (IPAD TOOK A PICTURE AND UPLOADED BUT THE IPHONE NOT). NOW NEITHER CAN TAKE A PICTURE BECAUSE OF THE ERROR NOTED ABOVE ("FILE SIZE CANNOT BE BIGGER THAN: 1024KB").
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 09:52 PM
Let me forward this thread to our developers so they can further check and advice. Please stay tune for updates.
Thanks for reporting.
- bryantsrayngayAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 01:14 AM
i figuered it out. do not use the take a picture widget. instead use the file upload and change the max file size to lets say 5000KB. And then under extensions add "mov" so you can also upload videos (i suggest videos of a minute or less)
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 02:35 AM
Thanks for the report, we will fix that ASAP.
- JsAliciaAnswered on March 29, 2016 at 07:19 PM
Was this ever fixed?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 30, 2016 at 12:36 AM
As this thread is more than 2 years old, it's highly probable that this issue has been fixed. However if you get to encounter a problem in regarding this widget, please do let us know by creating a new post regarding the issue and we'll have a developer look into it right away.