- ZolyMarAsked on December 06, 2013 at 02:18 AM
This is the form I'm working with http://form.jotform.us/form/32947094850159. I'd like to set up a "condition" that if there is only 1 guest in a room, then Guest 2,3,4 don't show up. If they choose 2 guest in room, then Guest 1 & 2 fill ins show up, and if they choose 3 guest, Guest 1,2 & 3 fill ins show up. The same would be needed if they chose 4 ina room.
I tried to set it up, but couldn't find a way.
Thank you for your help
- EliezerNAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 09:29 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Please take a look at this form if this is what you are looking for: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33393592290964
I use this method to HIDE/SHOW the fields: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
You can clone my form so that you can use it for your needs. You can know how to clone forms by following the next guide: How to clone an existing form from a URL
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this.
- ZolyMarAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 10:10 AMI LOVE YOU GUYS/GALS, it's perfect. I will keep the "how to" in a secure place to use for the next form.
Thank you again,
- ZolyMarAnswered on December 08, 2013 at 08:32 PMI just noticed that the corrected form with up to 4 guest has a different # than the original ;
Corrected form - 33393592290964
Original form - 32947094850159, which is the form that's on the bride & grooms website
How can we merge "correct" form with "original" form #?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 02:16 AM
Sorry but you can't merge both forms into one. You have to clone my colleagues form instead so it will be copied to your account.
Here's how to clone a form: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
Use this form URL: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/33393592290964
After your cloned the form, just replace the existing form embed code on your bride & grooms website with the form you just cloned.
If you have difficulties with any of the steps, let us know here. Thanks!