What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
drop down menu to different linksAsked by Patricia on December 06, 2013 at 08:36 AM
1. I´ll have many centers... Can i use in the form a drop down menu and then depending of the selection link the form to a different office in my enterprise.
Example... if th contact choose option 1 thwy go to center1, if then choose option 2 the form info goes to center2, if the contact chose option 3 of the drop down menu the info of the form goes to my center 4...etc
2. Can i send all this forms to my centers with my email address instead of jotform one?
3. Can i use my jotform in my facebook fanpage? ( as a request form)
4. have you spam controls? how?
thanks,,, it looks great!
1. Yes, you can send people to different URL depending on what they choose on a dropdown.
2. To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
- Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
- Click on "Email Alerts",
- Select "Notification",
- Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
- Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
3. Yes, you can use jotform on your facebook form:
4. Yes, we have many levels of spam controls. We do not disclose how we do it but you can be sure you will not recieve any spam with your jotform forms.