- PatriciaAsked on December 06, 2013 at 08:36 AM
1. I´ll have many centers... Can i use in the form a drop down menu and then depending of the selection link the form to a different office in my enterprise.
Example... if th contact choose option 1 thwy go to center1, if then choose option 2 the form info goes to center2, if the contact chose option 3 of the drop down menu the info of the form goes to my center 4...etc
2. Can i send all this forms to my centers with my email address instead of jotform one?
3. Can i use my jotform in my facebook fanpage? ( as a request form)
4. have you spam controls? how?
thanks,,, it looks great!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1. Yes, you can send people to different URL depending on what they choose on a dropdown.
2. To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
- Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
- Click on "Email Alerts",
- Select "Notification",
- Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
- Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
3. Yes, you can use jotform on your facebook form:
4. Yes, we have many levels of spam controls. We do not disclose how we do it but you can be sure you will not recieve any spam with your jotform forms.