- hlaclairAsked on December 06, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I am testing out your SMS confirmation widget. It appears to be working great. My question how do I see which submissions have successfully completed the SMS Confirmation. Is there a report that can be run to show this information? Perhaps I missed something.
Thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Once someone successfully confirm the number, he/she will be able to submit the form. You will be able to see that from your form submissions page:
1. go to My Forms
2. click the form you want to view its submissions
3. click "submissions" button from the top toolbar, see visual guide:
As for the report, you can generate a few options. Check it here: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-6-Reports.
- hlaclairAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Thank you. Just so I am clear, a user cannot submit a form unless they have successfully confirmed the number. Correct?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 06, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Thanks for replying back. Yes that is correct as long the SMS Confirmation field is set to Required so that they can not skip the submission without entering the confirmation code.
If you need further help, please do not hesitate to ask. You can also create a new thread for another topic. Thank you
- hlaclairAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Perfect, thank you.