- tsheetsAsked on December 06, 2013 at 01:17 PM
Is there a way to copy forms from one JotForm Account to another? I created some forms in my personal account and would like to use them in an organization's account for which I am responsible for the forms.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Yes! just simply copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned. To do that, please follow this simple steps:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your other account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.