- nmhgAsked on December 06, 2013 at 03:35 PM
I added edit links to the notifications and autoresponder email functions for some of my forms. I didn't have it included in one of my autoresponders so the copy of Procurement team didn't have the edit link.
I'd like to find or create an edit link for record number PCR 242 and send it to the person asking for it as opposed to giving them access rights to the jotform site itself.
I have since edited the form to include the edit link on the particular autoresponder but the email only goes out when a new record is created and not when a record is edited.Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 04:17 PM
You could manually create the edit link by adding the neccesary information to the link:
This is an example link of your form.
FormID= 22917433412146 (ID of your Form)
sid= 252147568231370741 (ID of the Submission)
The sid (Submission ID) can be located through the submissions page. All you need to do is click on the ID check box to retrieve it:
Do let us know if youneed further assistance. Thank you.
- chrisgcoxAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 10:20 AMI have tried to create an edit link manually per your instructions but I get an error page from Jotform stating this URL is not Valid. The link I created is listed below. It is PCR261 in our Process Change Request Form under Account name NMHG.
Is something wrong with the link I created?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Can you try it again, The link works fiine on my end. Here's how it looks.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Sorry I was able to see the error. Please use this link instead.
- weddingsbyluluAnswered on April 06, 2015 at 11:10 PM
I followed these instructions too and also get an error:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 07, 2015 at 02:45 AM
Please be noted that whenever you create a form, it is associated with a domain based on the location from where you have logged in.
Upon checking, I found that the domain name associated with your form is "jotform.us" that is the reason why you are seeing this error message. Please change the domain in the edit link to "jotform.us" and that should solve your problem. The correct edit link URL of your form should be:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- weddingsbyluluAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:01 AM