- alexandrazamoraAsked on April 15, 2010 at 08:09 AMI am using the iweb and I went to copy Html code and the form is not showing up
- galaxysomAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 08:28 AMI just had the same issue use the advanced option and copy and paste the iframe code works for me.
- pravantiAnswered on April 25, 2010 at 01:14 PMI got the form to show up properly in iWeb but when I published to Host Gator Server and opened the form page, the Submit button was not there. Anybody have this problem and solution?
- geschichtenspielerinAnswered on August 04, 2010 at 03:14 AM
the same happened to me and i did not find the solution how the submit button will not be cut off, hope i´ll figure it out...Anybody there who can help??
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 06:21 AM
Increase the size of the IFrame manually
The code you have placed on your site have an "height" field. Just change
the value for the height field and it should do it.
You can also try increasing the size of the iWeb widget manually.
By selecting the widget on the editor and pulling it down.
- JohnHopkinsonAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:02 PM
I had the same problem where the "Submit" button was not showing. It looked like the form was not height enough. I removed the "Submit" button, added it back. Then I reinserted the form again using iweb coding feature into HTML snippet in iWeb.
I works fine now.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 09, 2012 at 05:41 PM
We're happy to hear that you have sorted your problem out. Thank you for sharing your solution, as well.