- ryuvalAsked on December 07, 2013 at 09:58 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 12:12 PM
- ryuvalAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 01:03 PMThat's great !! Thank you !!
- ryuvalAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 01:17 PM
How do I get rid of the blue around the form??
- CesarAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 02:18 PM
Do make sure to have the background color on your form properly set up.
On the top toolbar of the Form Editor: Go to the Form Styles section and click on the Background icon. Here drag the color selector to the white area until it displays the code #FFFFFF on the bottom. Then Save your changes.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.