- LesleyBAsked on December 07, 2013 at 11:12 PM
HI I would like to place a JotForm on my website, will it automatically be mobile friendly or do I have to add code?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2013 at 01:25 AM
Yes, our forms are mobile friendly. But we mostly suggest using the default form formatting, the sizes and the alignments. If there goes a formatting issue, we can help you add or inject a custom codes to the form to make it more perfect.
- LesleyBAnswered on December 08, 2013 at 03:28 AMHi We;vin
Thank you for your response.
- snappytotsAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 01:45 PM
- toestedAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Mine too! The form looks perfect on everything except mobile devices. For me, it cuts my mailing list form at the bottom, so no one on mobile devices can see the Submit Button.
I have to make a giant gap at the bottom of the page. So, on Mobile Devices, it looks perfect, but on PCs, there will be a gap.
Hope there is a fix soon...