- truckersamericaAsked on June 14, 2011 at 04:48 AM
I'm Andras Kovacs. Currently I use free account.My user ID is truckersamerica. I'd like to know if there is a way to link an online application form to have the data upload to a CRM program, such as ZohoCRM.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on June 14, 2011 at 01:09 PM
I've just taken a quick first look at ZohoCRM and I see that they have an API which should allow you to submit data into their system. Apologies for the lack of details but I am not familiar with Zoho. However, in theory this is how it would work.
1. Create an intermediary page on your site that will act as a relay between Jotform and the ZohoCRM API. This page will be your custom thank you page from Jotform's point of view. it will need to be able to accept data POSTed from your form. Have a look at this link for information on that:
2. Create a custom thank you link for your form. To do this, open the form in the form builder, select the Setup and Embed tab and then click the Thank You button. in the window that opens select custom URL and enter the address of your intermediary page.
Now whenever your form is submitted the data will be sent to your page. You will need to call the Zoho API using instructions from their site. For example, if you want to save a submission you would use their insertRecords method:
Let us know if you need more help with this we will try our best,
- RickAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 06:51 PM
Will you or do you have a Zoho CRM plug in to make this easier?
Zoho Creator is powerful, but expensive and a tad cumbersome to use or update from a clients perspective.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 10, 2011 at 11:45 PM
At the moment we don't have a feature to integrate/embed forms to CRMs. But we have received numerous requests from users asking for the same on different CRMs. We believe this is already in the feature request list. It's just that we cannot provide an exact time frame to when will this be request be considered and developed.
If we ever get to implement this new feature, we'll let everyone know.
Thanks and warm regards,
- d4kAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 02:45 AM
Has this possible feature been made available yet? It would be great being able to integrate Jotform and Zoho. I followed the two steps above but my development skills are limited. Any chance to provide some sample codes to call Zoho API with the data POSTed in the 'thank you' page?
Or has anyone been able to successfuly integrate and is willing to share some code?
Thank you and keep up the great job... Viva Jotform!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 03:49 AM
This has been added to our developer's to do list however as what liyam said there is no time frame as to when this will be implemented. Our developers are pretty much busy with enhancing the current functionalities of JotForm. For now as a work around you might want try out what my colleague Allan suggested on this thread.
If anyone has been able to achieve this integration feel free to post your comment here.