- JefChevalierAsked on December 09, 2013 at 04:24 AM
I'm a new user and I'd like to try jotform before buying it.
When I clik on the "save" button, nothing happens.
I use IE 11 and Firefox 25.
thank you for your help,
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 09, 2013 at 08:26 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience. I would like to ask that if after clicking the Save button it just rotates and does not stop? Is that what you are experiencing?
The "Save" button should be shown as "Saved" if it was saved properly.
If you are having problems on saving, please try one of the following:
2. Clear your form's caches(I already cleared yours, you may re-clear if you wish)
Please let us know if the above suggestions do not work so that we can assist you immediately. Thank you
- JefChevalierAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 08:33 AM
Yes, it's exactly what happens. (it just rotates and doesn't stop).
I'll try your solution. Thank you!
- JefChevalierAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 08:40 AM
Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
and the same things happens when I try to create a form based on a template.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Did already try using Chrome Browser? If not, please give it a try. We recommend our users to use Chrome as our dev team make improvements testing them in Chrome.
I can see in the picture you shared that you are using a translated version of Jotform, so, could you please use the English version and see if the issue still persists, this will help us to make sure if this problem is in translated versions of Jotform or not.
We'll wait for your reply.