- JeterzLLCAsked on December 09, 2013 at 08:04 AM
I wanted to set a trial period on a recurring billing form integrated through Paypal Pro. Right now, the only option I could find was a "first payment amount", which has to be greater than the recurring bill - this is the opposite of what I want to do. Any thoughts on how I could work around this?Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 09:15 AM
That's amount they will pay after the trial period. So, whatever you set trial period, until the end of that period the users will not pay anything until that time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 09:17 AM
Here is an example screenshot:
This means the user will pay nothing for the first 30 days, but will start paying $10 monthly after the first month.
- JohnAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 09:40 AMWhat if you wanted a discount trial period instead of a free one? Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 11:06 AM
If that's a 30 days trial period, use first payment option instead. You can use this as a first payment discount rate for a month. However, if you really mean discounts on the trial period then it is not possible with the current option. Let me submit that as a feature request so it will be considered in the future updates. Unfortunately, we can't provide you any ETA, rest assured an updates will be posted here once your request has been added.