- willowofficesolutionsAsked on December 09, 2013 at 08:46 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You can take advantage of our "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" feature.
Please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Load you form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" tab:
3. In the preferences window and then click on "Advanced Settings".
4. Click on "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" and change it to "Enabled"
Please be noted that this would only work for "Default Email Notifications". We do not support this for edited or modified version of notification emails. That means if you modify the default email template of your notification, this feature will not work.
Hope this helps.