- maiytraAsked on June 22, 2010 at 07:18 AMUsername is "maiytra"Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem. Please help me resolve this right away, as we are expecting a heavy load of submissions within the following days.Thanks, -Akshay
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 07:51 AMI looked at your account and I see the last payment submission yesterday. So, it seems to be working fine. On the new version you do not receive a submission or email IF the user does not complete a Paypal payment. Just submitting the form will not complete the submission. Payment needs to be completed.
- maiytraAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 08:16 AMI don't think this problem is resolved. We received PayPal submissions at 8:15pm, 11:19pm, and 11:27pm yesterday and those are not showing up on the JotForm submission reports (nor did we get an e-mail regarding those). We have the e-mails and names of those that submitted it through PayPal, but I can't find those e-mails/names in our JotForm submissions.Please look into this for us.Thank you, -Akshay
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 08:22 AMSo, are you saying some of them are going through and some of them are not? Because I see submissions on your submissions page for yesterday? This is about the MAIYTRA form, is that right? I processed all of your pending submissions now.
- maiytraAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 08:32 AMMaybe that's what is happening. Yes, this is about the MAIYTRA form. We have 3 that seem to be lost as far as the JotForm part of the submission goes. We will try to process these 3 if this is a one-time problem. But is there anything you can do to check and see if submissions are being made properly now (basically whether or not the problem is actually fixed)?Thanks, -Akshay
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 08:39 AMWe are working on a solution right now so that you will be able to see your pending submissions yourself on the Submissions page. I am not sure what is the problem. Since it works most of the time and seem to be failing sometimes.
- maiytraAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 10:32 PMThis issue has still NOT been resolved. We are still receiving PayPal submissions but no corresponding JotForm submissions. 6 more people have since registered and are essentially "ghosts" in our system because we have their payment but not their information. This is a big problem. Please fix this right away and let us know when it is resolved. The next few days are critical.-Akshay
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 23, 2010 at 07:52 AMWhen this happens send us an email and ask us to "Process All Pending Submissions for Form ID 12345678", and we will immediately do that.
Until we complete the feature we are working on that will show the pending submissions on the Submissions page.