- Micah DavidAsked on December 09, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Please i need to know how to emberd my this form on my web asp.net web form?.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Do you mean how to embed your form to your asp.net website? If so, there are multiple ways to embed your form to your website, you can do it by using any of our codes:
However, I would suggest to embed your form using iframe embed code. This should help to prevent any conflicts when the form is embedded on your page.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- Micah DavidAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 03:37 AMThank you so much, your app is amazing. Please is there any tutorial to learn it faster?
- Micah DavidAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 04:51 AMPlease try to work on the security on your site. am seeing some unknown links that are not from your site
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 06:19 AM
Glad to know that we were able to provide you answers to your question. You can report to us if you see unknown links, probably spammers who are using our forms for illegal purpose. Our form and site security is highly sophisticated we have an Automatic phishing detection tool that detects any suspicious form activity. You can report to us directly if you see any so we can take further action.
With regards to your question about tutorial we have guides that will help you creating your nice looking form. This should get you started creating your form http://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-Getting+Started
Feel free to post a new thread if you have other questions.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 30, 2014 at 09:08 AM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. Please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/300713
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 07:01 AM
It appears you attempted to post a reply to this thread but we didn't get it. Please click the following link and post the message directly in the thread instead of responding via your email: