- DanielAsked on June 14, 2011 at 01:18 PM
I'm not using your forms yet but I'm about to sign-up. I have some concerns though
I was wondering if it would be better to have a "regular" autoresponder instead of this sort of "mailing enveloppe' that I suppose the recipient would receive. Is it what will happen upon submitting the form?
Having a regular email saying " Thanks for your submission. I will get back to you....."
Besides, having also the option to have - part of the email(autoresponder) - a copy of form submission
That would read for instance
Thanks for your submission. I will get back to you as soon as possible
For your records, you sent:
Thanks for commenting on this, if this can be done, or if not, is it something you will look into in the near future?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 14, 2011 at 10:15 PM
You can edit the body content of the Autoresponder email and include the
data submitted by the user according to your needs.
To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' then select eMail Alerts.
3. Choose 'Add New Email' and then 'Autoresponder Email' from the list
4. Click on Next you will then see the autoresponder email content:
Once you are done with editing the email just click on Finish to complete.
You can find a working example of the form here:
Please watch this short video to learn how to achieve this.
Let us know if you have clarifications.