- chrisbeachamAsked on June 14, 2011 at 02:05 PM
If an error is made in a credit card payment (wrong number, etc.) I want the user to be returned to the payment page. Instead an error message pops up on the screen with a "Click here to return" button that sends them to page 1. Plus they lose all the information they've entered except on the first page.
Any ideas on how to make it return to the payment screen instead of page 1?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 01:02 PM
This problem can be solved by removing the 'Page Break' in your form. The page break's script is the one responsible for clearing the values in form pages other than page 1.
Hope this solution helps. Feel free to contact us again should you require further assistance. Thank you and have a good one.
- carrborofilmfestAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 01:22 PM
So I should remove all page breaks? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 01:41 PM
No, you should remove only the page break in the form where the Authorize.Net payment field is, specifically, this form. Let me know if it helps or not.
- DesignEvoAnswered on October 06, 2012 at 11:55 PM
How do I delete the page break? Can this only be done in the html code?
I am using Wordpress so I use the shortcode.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2012 at 12:21 AM
Hi, we can focus on you and your issue appropriately if you can create your own topic for it.
Please click on this link to create your own topic. We will attend to your concerns immediately. Even much better, when you can mention the form you are currenly working on.