- Eric MilliganAsked on December 09, 2013 at 05:34 PM
I'm looking to add a file upload feature to my squarespace website, is this something that your product will work for?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 07:20 PM
Yes! we have a field called File Upload which can be found under Form Tools then integrate your form with Dropbox. This way, you will directly receive uploads to your Dropbox in no time.
To integrate your form to Dropbox, please follow this simple steps:
1. While on edit mode, click Setup & Embed
2. Click Integrations
3. Go to Document Sharing tab
4. Select Dropbox Forms
5. Click Authenticate and connect your Dropbox Account.6. After authenticating your Dropbox account, you will be directed back to the Integration Wizard. Click "Next" and create your Dropbox folder. This folder will be automatically created on your Dropbox account once there is every single submission on your form. The folder setup is self-explanatory, we made it simple and easy.7. Hit Next and that's it! Your form is now ready to upload files to your Dropbox account.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.
- Eric MilliganAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 07:35 PMGreat thanks, do you have a tutorial on how to embed the form on squarespace? Also what is the price for this form?
- Eric MilliganAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 09:35 PMAlso one more thing, I can't upload .ai files or adobe illustrator... This will be one of the most common file types my clients will be uploading.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 02:27 AM
You have to add that file extensions on your file upload setting since ai file extension is not defined on the file extensions by default.
By the way, please open each of your unrelated questions to a separate thread next time so we can assist you better without changing the main thread topic.
Thank you for your understanding.