- efrounAsked on December 09, 2013 at 07:03 PM
I am receiving a WEB_LOGIN_REQUIRED error while setting up a form with Zoho CRM. Can you comment?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 07:35 PM
Yes all of our 3rd party integrations are available even at the Free (Starter) plan
You were probably not logged into JotForm while doing the form. Please make sure you log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies, and log back in
If further assistance is required on regards to this problem, let us know
- efrounAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I have cleared cache, Jotform history, and logged in using another browser provider all together. I still get the same result. Can Jotform please look deeper into the cause of this error?
Thank you,Ethan FrounfelkerCRM Consultant EngineerCRM Select - Informed and Empowered to ChooseSkype ID: efroun | 414-378-4579 | 4049 Lake Dr., West Bend, WI 53095
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 03:55 AM
I just checked this with my form, and I can't reproduced the problem. I am able to integrate any of my forms to Zoho using my Zoho email and password.
Check this screencast. http://screencast.com/t/wzKtcDdJ9iO
Perhaps the problem might be related with your Zoho account. Is your Zoho account already verified? What is your account plan with Zoho? Mine is just free, and it's completely fine. Are you on Standard, Professional or Enterprise account type? Can you provide us screenshot that shows the error? We would be happy to pass it to our developers for further investigation.
Please follow this guide to be able to post a screenshot here on support forum. http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- efrounAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 09:29 AM
I have an Enterprise subscription. See below for the screenshot. The only other insight I have is, when I put in the wrong password, Jotform does properly indicate an "Invalid Password".
- EliezerNAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Thanks for sharing the screenshot that help us to understand the error you are getting. If you are entering the correct Zoho log in details, it should work correctly. I made a test with one of my forms, but I was not able to reproduce the issue.
Did you already try using a different form? If, not please give it a try or clone the form you are having issues with and try to build the integration. It could be that the issue is just with that single form. Here's how to clone your form: Form Cloning
When you say you have cleared your Jotform history in your second message, do you refer that you clear your form cache? If not, I did it from our side, that may also help. However, all this does not resolve the issue, don't hesitate to inform us and we will forward this issue to our next level support immediately.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM
None of us in the support staff is able to reproduce the problem as we are all using Free accounts, since you got an Enterprise Zoho account, I've forwared this to our developers so they can check deeper and advise
You should get an update on this thread
- tietechnologyAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 05:37 AM
WEB_LOGIN_REQUIRED issue is still occuring. I don't know who is going to get this resolved. It talked at Zoho support even they are not aware of the issue. But I am still facing this issue.
Does it require special permissions on user account? Please respond.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 09:39 AM
I assume you are efroun account owner, but logged in a different account.
We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused. This issue has been already forwarded to our next level support and we have not been updated yet. Once our dev team finds the cause and the solution to this issue we will inform you via this thread as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience.
- tietechnologyAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 10:27 AM
No I am not efroun. I have an account registered under tietechnology.
I am not able to link JotForm with the Zoho CRM due to this WEB_LOGIN_REQUIRED issue. Please let me know when this will be resolved.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I will be handling your own request on this thread
- emrew86Answered on February 27, 2014 at 06:34 AM1.Click here to goto your account settings2.Click on "Manage Application Specific Passwords".3.Please enter any machine name and your current account password in the "Application Specific Passwords" dialog box.4.Generate new key for your account.5.You have to use this password to access these apps instead of your account password.Now you will be able to use your jotform tool with this key as password.
- CarlosAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 11:03 AM
If anyone have the same problem, for mi the solution was desactive the two factors account.
- alexositAnswered on October 17, 2016 at 06:02 AM
Thanks a lot @Carlos! I had the same problem and it was indeed caused by the Two Factor Authentification which was on for my account. As soon as I turned this off, I was able to login with no problems!