- pleymoAsked on December 10, 2013 at 06:44 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 06:58 AM
You can inject this CSS code to your CSS settings. You can see that it is now shorter you can adjust the width to your prefered size.
- pleymoAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 07:05 AM
hm.. no reaction (
ok it was input_307, whatever thx, and sry for my English ><
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 07:31 AM
That's great to hear that you got it working. I'm sorry I forgot to mention in my post that when creating a new element the ID also changes. But that's good to know that you were able to get it work. Just for reference here's how you can get the field id:
1. Click on the element and click on "Show properties"
2. Look for the ID below:
- pleymoAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 07:41 AM
y, but i used firebug plagin from firefox :D