- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on June 14, 2011 at 07:35 PMSeveral sites where I have jotforms are being blocked by virus software saying the website is dagerous? HELP~!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for this report.
I already have this forwarded to our administrators.
Apologies for the inconvenience this may have cause we will do our best
to have this solve as soon as possible.
- Satellite360Answered on June 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM
I had this same message on Internet Explorer and changed the code from http to https and it seemed to solve the issue.
- email@example.comAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 03:05 AMAny news here???
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 03:09 AM
We have contacted them about it. You should also send feedback. More people is probably better.
(type www.jotform.com and click on check, then select feedback option)
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 03:20 AMI have several forms on many sites and they are all being blocked or not displaying (not all with Trend Micro Warning)
Is this issue affecting other jotform users?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 04:35 AM
No, there is no system wide problem. I think it is only Trend Micro. You can check it by looking at your forms using a proxy such as "www.hidemyass.com".
Can you also post the URL of the other forms that has the problem and post screenshot if possible?
- bmccownAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 04:29 PM
Yes, we just discovered this today and it is a big problem for us. If Trend Micro is on the box, the forms will not display! There needs to be a fix for this.
and the list goes on and on. I use Jot Form on all of our sites we develop and we need some resolution for this issue.
- nicograyAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 05:24 AM
Seems to be fixed now?? When testing Jotforms on Trend Micro they are now listing it as "Safe" thankfully!
Can anyone confirm this problem is now solved?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 05:36 AM
Hello bmccown and nicogray,
Trendmicro has just now changed the rating of Jotform.com from Dangerous to Safe, and the content type from Phishing to Education.
If any of you are still experiencing some problems regarding the accessing of jotform, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please do let us know. We'd be happy to assist.
Thanks and warm regards,