- tymbdaAsked on December 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM
All my forms are all of a suddent getting the captcha security screen. How do I delete this window?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Thank you for letting us know, and sorry about that.
I checked the forms under the "tymbda" account and could not reproduce the challenge as you described it.
Please provide the following information on the challenge you are facing:
1. The URL on which the forms are embedded
2. If you can, a screenshot of the captcha as it is displayed on the forms.
If you embedded the forms using the source code, any changes you've done using the form editor on Jotform will be implemented if you re-embed the source code, after you have saved the changes, of course.
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Unfortunately, we aren't able to see your last reply here. Please use this thread instead and post your message http://www.jotform.com/answers/301179 if that's a question so we can assist you further.
In addition to my colleague, may I suggest you to re-embed your form using iframe embed code. This should fixed the captcha issue which is probably caused by script conflicts.
Please continue to update us here if the issue persists. Thank you!