- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 05:56 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience upon checking our logs it shows that it successfully sent a mail to your registered email in your notification and I checked your email and it's not in our bounce list. I have changed the "Sender Email" to firstname.lastname@example.org and made a test, can you kindly check if the test mail came through?
Server logs:Current Server: /var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[10/Dec/2013:17:56:56 -0500] 33127562344148 AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:00000142deba3cd0-c5898ef7-2e12-43b2-8646-d0ba67a2a515-000000 - RequestId:5e66c17e-61ee-11e3-b78b-ab0cd31d5451
- fireflyprintingAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 06:00 PMyes. it came through! can I change test test and call it zerohdtv?
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 06:18 PM
Thank you for sending us your reply. Are your referring to this (please refer to the image below)? If yes, actually that is a field that the user will fill I just made it named as test since I am just testing the form. The value of that field will depend on the user input if that is what you were referring to. Kindly let us know if that is not what you meant on changing the "test test".
- fireflyprintingAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 07:31 PMplease show me the steps on how to get to that section that you have illustrated and how to replace test test and add my own.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 10, 2013 at 08:06 PM
I just went to your website http://www.zerohdtv.com/order.html and filled out your form with any sample name. Please see this screenshot:
If you are referring to changing the "Sender's Name" or "Sender's Email" here's how you can achieve it.
1. Click on Email Alerts
2. Click the notificaion that you want to modify
3. Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
4. Under Sender Name choose the field that you want to populate in your notification.
Note: This is for displaying a different Sender's Name
5. and under Sender's Email click on Add a Sender Email
Note: This is for displaying a different Sender's Email
b. Put the email address that you want to show as a Sender's Email instead of showing firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. Once you have successfully verified the email it will not show under Sender Email section, You can now then select the email address that you want to be displayed in your nofication.
If have further questions about this steps we have a guide that can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/help/238-How-to-Add-a-Custom-Sender-Address-to-an-Email-Alert