- resbunAsked on December 10, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Essentially I want to have a paypal button on my site. Once the customer has payed I would like them redirected back to a page on my site were they have the ability to upload documents.
Would it be possible for your support to help me figure out a solution for this step by step? Or, will support give me knowledge base articles for me to refer to?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 10, 2013 at 08:37 PM
Thanks for contacting us. You may use our Paypal and Paypal Pro Payment fields even if you have a free account as long as you have a Paypal Pro account if should you wish to use the Paypal Pro Payment.
Our support team will be happy to assist you and offer workarounds or custom scripts on your Payment form. However, we do advise that you finalize your form and create a separate thread for it where you discuss briefly what you are trying to achieve. To create a new thread, please click this link
Once the the payment form is done you can redirect your users by using the Thank You URL. In order to redirect, please do the following:
1. Edit your form and navigate to "Setup & Embed" tab > "Thank You" button
2. Select Custom URL then click next.
3. On the next window, you have to paste the URL where you would like your users to be redirected.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you