- LWCPowayAsked on December 10, 2013 at 08:49 PM
About a month ago I was updating a form that I am making and when I went to preview it I got the pop-up box that said that it was currently unavailable.....I am still unable to preview the form. I have looked at others in the forum and tried some of the things suggested (checking to see if I have limits on it etc.) and I do not so not sure why I cannot preveiw it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 01:05 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that both the forms in your account are disabled. I would suggest you to enable your forms to be able to preview or access it with its direct URL.
Here are the steps to enable your forms:
1. Click on "My Forms" from the top menu.
2. Select the form which you want to enable.
3. Click on "More" option.
4. In the dropdown option, click on the "Enable" which will enable your form.
Hope this helps.