- willies2012Asked on December 11, 2013 at 05:16 AM
the e-mail is email@example.com
the problem is that the constumers today can't use the Form, i looked in the form in the site and i tryed to send but i have the message that the e.mail address is in bounce list.
- willies2012Answered on December 11, 2013 at 06:36 AM
someone have a solution? is really important...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I just checked that email in the bounce list and it's not there anymore. Perhaps one of my colleague removed it. Can you please try to check it again this time?
Let us know if the issue persists. Thanks!
- willies2012Answered on December 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM
SORRY BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... I TRYED NOW
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Sorry about that. I think you are referring to your account email "firstname.lastname@example.org" which I have removed just now in the bounce list. Kindly try it again.
Please follow all the details suggested on this article to prevent this from occuring again. http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
- willies2012Answered on December 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM
trank you so much Elton now it is working, i applied the solution in your lnk for the future. kind regards. Have a nice day/evening.