- yannbuydensAsked on December 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM
When I integrate JotForm with google spreadsheet when a new form submission arrives it does not copy all the fields.
Some fields are blank although I filled them in when I tried out my form. When I look at the form submission in jotform I can see them correctly. Problem is that I want them correctly in google spreadsheet also.
Can someone help me out plz? Its super important.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 11, 2013 at 12:30 PM
We apologize for this inconvenience. Upon checking your form it seems to be working fine.
However, I think the reason why some of the fields remain empty is because of the Condition you set on user choices as it skips to different pages leaving other fields blank. I tried to test it further depending while following your conditions and they appear on the Google spreadsheet without problems.
Here are a few things that you can do to fix this:
1. Clear your form's caches. Please view this user guide
2. Remove the Google Spreadsheet integration and reintegrate again.
3. Clone your form and integrate Google Spreadsheet from the cloned form and see if it is working. If it is working use that cloned version of the form.
Please let us know if the above suggestions do not work so that we can assist you immediately. Thank you
- yannbuydensAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 09:13 AMHi I cloned it, cleared the cache. Still not every field gets inserted.
The email I receive is complete but certain fields google spreadsheet do not get updated.
More specifically the je veux, le, entre et fields in the form.
Again the form is correctly saved in jotform but there the integration between jot form and google spreadsheet is
BTW I dont see why clearing the cache would help in this problem since I dont think that
google spreadsheet is caching a lot on my computer (but I may be wrong).
Guys and gals can you please help me solve this problem? If I cant solve it soon Ill just make
a uglier form in google forms and be done with it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM
We will investigate this problem and get back to you.
Just so that I am clear the integration is working but some of the form data are not showing up on the spreadsheet? Exactly which form questions are missing on your spreadsheet?
- yannbuydensAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:51 AMYes exactly. There are new responses filling up in the spreadsheet and some columns do not get filled in correctly.
I know for certain that the following form questions are not showing up correctly:
je veux, le, entre et fields.
There could be other form fields but these Ive tested to be faulty.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Thanks for the information provided. We will notify you via this thread when the issue is resolved.
- alp_denizAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 11:54 AM
The issues are resolved along with overall improvements/enhancements on google spreadsheet integration. Please let us know if you still experience any issues.