- 16kHzAsked on December 11, 2013 at 03:58 PM
I've been using your upload to dropbox form and for some reason it won't let my clients upload anything over 5000kb. Is there something wrong? My account allows up to 10gb a month.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 06:05 PM
Sorry about that, and thank you for letting us know.
I cloned one of your forms to take a closer look at your upload field settings.
Try increasing the file size limit for both forms on the page by changing the Max File size:
1. Open your form editor (for each of your forms) and click on the upload field as shown
2. Adjust it to the upper limit you want and click "Ok"
3. Save your form and do the same to the other form.
Did this help?
Please let us know if we can assist further.
- 16kHzAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 06:46 PMPerfect! Thanks!
- 16kHzAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 04:27 PMIt appears the issue isn't corrected. I changed the upload amount as specified in your reply to 20,000. My client is trying to upload a 318mb file and I get this error (see attachment)
- CesarAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Unfortunately the attachtment did not come through to the thread. Kindly log in to your JotForm account and post it on thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/301908, Thank you.
- 16kHzAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 04:55 PM
I think I just sent the screen grab. Let me know if you don't see it.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 05:08 PM
The image as you sent it:
The error indicates that the upper limit is 20,000 KB. That is equal to 20Mb, which is smaller than the file the client wanted to upload (318Mb)
I submitted a 3mb file successfully.
Bump the upload limit to 200,000 for a 200MB file submission upper limit.
Please advice your users that it takes time to upload files of that size, so a little patience on their part is required.
Also remember to keep an eye on your 10GB file quota. :-)
- 16kHzAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 05:56 PMAm I missing something here. Issue isn't resolved yet.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 06:02 PM
Did you increase your upload limit? Please remember that 20,000Km is just 20MB. If you want to have bigger files, say, 200Mb, your limit should be 200,000.
Allow me to check the settings on your form, then I will update this thread.
- 16kHzAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 06:07 PMshoot my bad. sorry I wasn't calculating it correctly. I made the adjustment as you suggested and of course, problem solved. Great service! Great product! Happy Holidays.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 06:12 PM
No worries. Thank you for sticking through till the solution.
Please let us know if you hit any more bumps.
Happy Holidays to you too!
- 16kHzAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 06:25 PMWill do! Again, I think you'e service is amazing. If there's any type of survey I can fill out I will gladly give 10+ marks for service and support.