- cmdryodaAsked on December 11, 2013 at 04:16 PM
I am going to use the conversion tracking feature on Google Adwords. The way it works is I need to add a piece of code in between the body tag. I need to insert it into the Thank You page, but when I switch to the HTML editor I do not see any body tag. Do I need to enter the body tag myself and then add the code. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 07:32 PM
Let me please inform you that this is possible to add a Custom Thank You Page with Adwords Conversion Tracking for your form.
You can follow the procedures below.
You can see highlighted Tracking Pixel Code on the following screenshot.
2. Configure your form to use Custom Thank You Page.
3. Place Tracking Pixel Code to HTML of your Custom Thank You page.
4. Save changes and your form.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- 999markaAnswered on December 06, 2015 at 03:42 PM
I thank you for the information you provided. geciktirici sprey sites I use and it works correctly.
- uninetsAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 09:43 AM
I would suggest to use Google analytics goal tracking instead of the adwords tracking pixel, and then import it into Adwords - has been explained nicely here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1034306?hl=en
So what I did was create a goal in Analytics, point jotform to this thank you page http://kaffeimperiet.dk/tak and then import the goal in Adwords.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Thank you for sharing that solution. Let us know if you need any help.