- denizhan akbulutAsked on December 11, 2013 at 07:57 PM
i have got some forms in your web site. but when i check my form i saw " form not found " mistake.
my mail adres is : firstname.lastname@example.org
why i saw this error message ?
can u help me plse ?
thnk u ..
- CesarAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 09:53 PM
It appears your account had been suspended byt the Anti-Phishing Detector. I have since then checked the form on your account in question and it appears to be within JotForm's guidelines. In which case I have gone ahead and reactivated the form and account.
Kindly verify if the issue persists, thank you.
- lpimentellAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 09:35 PM
I'm having this same problem. How to solve it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 25, 2014 at 01:38 AM
I see that all your forms are active, lpimentell.
If you're still seeing a disabled form on your end, can you please create a new forum thread with the link to the form in issue so we can have a look?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM
For some reasons your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/302021