- MURPHYSCHLTRAININGAsked on June 15, 2011 at 03:23 PM
i just started using jotform
thought i would submit one to see emails notification work
when i previewed it from the form tab the phone number drop box is missing so i clicked on edit
the phone box is there
i saved and tried again and it still doesnt show up in my form drop box
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 05:09 PM
Are you referring to this form? I logged in and inspected that form and found two notification emails set up.
The rule with notifications is that, if there are more than one notification that is configured to be sent to the same email address/es, only one gets sent and that is the newest one.
As you can see, your 2nd notification doesn't have the phone number field in it.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to delete the 2nd notification so that it is the first one that gets sent to your recipient email address/es.
To delete a notification:
1. Click on Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Email Alerts button
3. Choose the notification that you want to delete
4. Click the Delete Email button in the screen that pops up
I have inspected your first notification and I can assure you that it should be working fine if you delete the 2nd one.