- TurismoPaulistaAsked on June 15, 2011 at 04:39 PM
I´ve been trying to downgrade my account since last Monday without success.
Today I´ve been chaged for one more month but I no longer need premium access.
Could you please cancel the charge in my credit card and downgrade my account from premium to free?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 04:53 PM
May we know if you paid using credit card or Paypal?
If you have paid via Paypal, I am afraid but it is only you who can cancel your subscription.
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
If you paid using credit card, can you please give us the email address you used in your billing information? Do not worry about sharing this private info as I have set this thread to private. If you do not want to share this information, you can always cancel your subscription on your own by logging in to Plimus, our credit card payment gateway.
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
I look forward to your response. Thank you.
- TurismoPaulistaAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 03:03 PM
It was done by Paypal but I´m afraid there isn´t any cancel option there. Besides, yesterday they´ve charged me (incorrectly) and we need to cancel this bill in my credit card.
How could I send you an image of paypal page?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Please visit this page for a more detailed explanation on how to cancel a Paypal subscription. I will submit a refund request ticket for this recent transaction. We will contact you as soon as your refund request is approved. To my knowledge it will take up to 2 weeks for the refund to appear on your credit card Paypal account.
- TurismoPaulistaAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 04:23 PM
My page is in Portuguese, so I don´t know if I perform all right. Can you confirm for me if it is all cancelled?
I´ll be wainting for the refund and thank you for the quick response.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 04:38 PM
Your subscription has already been cancelled. It says here that it is scheduled to downgrade on the 16th of July, since you got charged for another month, but I will your have account adjusted and reverted back to free status.
Anyway, like I said, I have submitted a ticket for the refund request. It should reflect on your Paypal account in about two weeks. Please contact us if it doesn't.
Thank you for doing business with Jotform. Have a great day!