- icflAsked on June 15, 2011 at 05:40 PM
In the email alert I do not receive the Heading information for each question. It only shows me the name of the field and what was put in the field. It is important for me to see under what heading each question falls since all question fields are the same. This makes viewing results useless. Is there a way I can adjust setting for the alerts to include heading information?
Please let me know
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 06:19 PM
Heading fields do not get displayed in notification mails for the reason that they are mostly added in forms for aesthetic purposes or for the form's user accessibility.
There is a way to add those headings in your email alerts although you would have to insert them one by one manually.
To edit your notification mail body:
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
2. In the email body, insert a row before each section of fields
3. Merge the two cells in the row then type in your heading text
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 to other field sections in your notification
5. Save your form
Please let us know how this solution works for you.