- dentadmitAsked on April 15, 2010 at 08:23 AM
Anyone figure out how to make a multi column form yet? I thought it was added in version 3, so I must be missing it somewhere.
- altontothAnswered on May 08, 2010 at 03:11 PMI would also like to know. Cheers.
- myegbcAnswered on May 22, 2010 at 09:03 PMme too!
- mzelicskovicsAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:13 PM
Columns would be a feature that should definitely be included with this but unfortunately I don't see the option. Right now you can "shrink" the tabs so that you can add others to the same row but they all don't line up correctly.
- cozyhorseAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 01:20 PM
The only way to do it is shrink the fields, join them with the line above and then Inject some CSS to position the fields. I did it with help from the support folks
This is the thread that it started from (although the name of it is unrelated) but what you need is in there.
Here's another good thread that just shows how to join fields on a line if you need that. (see the example in Neil's reply)