- markashtonAsked on December 12, 2013 at 06:03 AM
Along with the fantastic idea of changing everyone's form name to the letter 'e' .... another effect is that the sort by 'Last Edit' is broken too.
So, if you want to find a form .... the last edit won't help .... you better have them in folders or you're f****d
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 06:25 AM
Thanks for that most insightful observation, Mark.
Hopefully, we can soon all look back on this unfortunate episode and call it the Sesame Street bug.
- markashtonAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 06:26 AM
Like it ....
Humour coming out in the face of disaster... ;-)
I quite like all my forms named "e"
At least you'll know what they're called and what to look for ;-)
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 08:25 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that you have got back your form title.
That resolves your "Last Edit" issue as well.
Do check and get back to us if you see any problem.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 08:36 AM
We disabled the last edit date update while we fix all of the form titles. But, we will enable it back by tomorrow.
Thanks for your patience.