- DaytonAsked on June 15, 2011 at 07:21 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM
You can use the form url and include it in your email, to get the
url, do the following:
1. While on the form builder, click on Preview button,
2. Copy the URL of the form from the top,
3. Send an email to anyone and include form url in the email.
When the recipeint opens up the email they can visit the url and this will pull up your form they can then fill out the form.
To receive email notification when someone uses the form please do the
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.