- lutfiAsked on June 15, 2011 at 11:48 PM
pls consider to add another currency. since im from Malaysia. i would like to use your payment tools, but jotform do not provide MYR currency.
- allanftdAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 05:48 AM
The list of supported currencies depends on the payment tool you're using. This is because some 3rd-party payment gateways and merchants do not support certain currencies. May we ask which payment tool you're using on your form?
We'll await your prompt response so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lutfiAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 06:21 AM
im using purchase order method. its a pleasent if you guys can add MYR in the currency.
- allanftdAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 08:01 AM
We'd be more than happy to include Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) in the currency list of Purchase Order payment tool for you and our Malaysian users. We'll let you know once this is completed.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lutfiAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 08:03 AM
really swift respond.
- serkanAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 05:39 AM
It's included now. Please check the Purchase Order tool again.
- lutfiAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Hello Serkan and allanftd, Thanks for the support. send my best regard to all of your tech team. you guys r the best.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 24, 2011 at 11:47 AM
If you have other questions or concerns, lutfi, please do not hesitate to make a post. We'll be here to assist.
- ctamynaAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Any update on Purchase Order payment option which supports Malaysian Ringgit in JotForm? I have been using JotForm since 2013 and not having an option for Malaysian Ringgit has been difficult for us.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:23 AM
As mentioned by serkan, this is already added in the list. Please check this screenshot when selecting currencies on the Purchase Order field: