- EdaldoAsked on June 16, 2011 at 03:12 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Can you give us more details on what happens that makes your form not steady?
I noticed that you have a text field at the lower part of the form that has the label "Totale ordine: €", is it OK to ask what is this for?
We'll wait for your response.
- EdaldoAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 11:05 AM
- allanftdAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM
Sorry but for some reason, your response did not show up properly on the support forum. Kindly try to post your response again this time using the link below so that any available support moderator can promptly assist you:
We look forward to your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- EdaldoAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM
- EdaldoAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 01:03 PM
Your question: Since the total to pay has to cover the cost of delivery, on the field at the lower part the client has to add € 6.00.
My problem is that the form don't stop loading: its lower part is "endless" and after a few it goes back repeatedly at the top by itself.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 05:11 AM
Are you referring to the captcha field as being "endless" (see screenshot below) ?
From what I can see in your site's source codes, it appears that you have used Embed<> codes to insert the form into the site. This can be problematic as your site has quite a few scripts which conflict with the script that's responsible for displaying tha captcha.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let me know how this solution works for you. Also, feel free to correct me if I am wrong in assuming what your problem is about.