- Armyant20Asked on December 12, 2013 at 03:48 PM
I've tried using the notification, but it only send it to the email address I created the form with. How do I change it?
- pinoytechAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 04:32 PM
To change email notification recipient, please follow this simple steps:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit Form"
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar. Click "Email Alerts" button
4. Select and Click your "Notification"5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.If you want to send notifications to multiple recipients, please take a look at this article for more detailed information: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-RecipientsIf you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.