- burakcoAsked on December 12, 2013 at 04:26 PM
how can i transfer total price to next page?
example form : http://form.jotformeu.com/form/33383177727361
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Sorry but you can't achieved that with custom CSS. That needs to be applied on your form source code so you have to take your form source code in order to achieved that. Here's how you can take your form source code. http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-Download-a-Source-Code-of-your-Form
If your satisfied with using your form source code, let us know here so we can provide you the script that would help you achieved that.
- burakcoAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:01 AM
could you help me about how can i do that in source code?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 06:23 AM
Actually there's no need to write a script for this, you just need to moved the Total HTML code from anywhere on the form. :)
Just look for the payment_total span id and moved it's HTML to your desired section. Check the following image for a guide:
Let us know if you still have difficulties. Please follow the previous guide on how to take your form source code.
- burakcoAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 06:28 AM
thanks elton ;)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 06:33 AM
You're welcome! =)