- Daniel WalshAsked on December 12, 2013 at 07:10 PMPage URL:
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 10:20 PM
We are very sorry about this.
The link you have provided doesn't work, can you please send to us the form's link or form ID? This way, I'll forward this to our developers
- WalshMediaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 07:09 AM
Sorry, forgot my own URL there!
I am hoping this issue can be resolved quickly as i am under pressure with the website.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM
It seems the link is working now. Probably was a server issue. Anyway, I tried to do a manual submission directly on your website and I am able to replicate the issue both directly from your website and directly from the standalone link http://www.jotform.co/form/23342876538866
For the meantime, I tried to clone your form using your account and it seems to be submitting just fine. I think this is only happening on the original form. You may choose to use the cloned version I made on your account. You have to replace your current Iframe embed code on your website with the cloned version. Please refer to this user guide on How to get iFrame embed code
Please let us know if this works as well on your end. I will escalate a ticket to our development team regarding your original form. You will be updated here on this thread once the issue has been resolved. Thank you
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Your form is limited to 3 submissions and you have already submitted 3 submissions.