- notforprofitinsAsked on December 12, 2013 at 10:27 PM
can I make the link on the thank you page clickable?
Can I somehow automatically forward the person to the new form?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:34 AM
Yes, use custom URL as your thank you page instead and paste your 2nd form URL there so when the user submits the form, he will be redirected to your next form.
Making the link on the thank you page clickable is pretty easy when you use Thank you Message. Hyperlink tool can be seen on the formatting toolbar above it.
- plumtuckerAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 09:33 PMI'm not sure this will work. I'm trying to set up the system outlined on
Here is a little video of the issue I'm having:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 03:32 AM
Thanks for the screencast, that helps us understand the issue better!
Your setup is definitely right! :)
You just need to test it within the browser tab not within the Jotform preview iframe because the URL simply loads in an iframe.
I just made a test with the form on your demo and it definitely works as expected with. The session parameter is appended on the 2nd form URL.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 08:15 AM
For some reason, your last response came out empty here in our Support Forum. Please kindly access the thread using the link below and respond from there.
- notforprofitinsAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 09:19 AM
How can I embed the form on my site and still keep the session parameter?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Yes the session parameters will be kept if you have followed the guide to set them in a link into the thank you page.
So, in order to embed your form, please follow these steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab while in edit mode on your form
2. Click on the "Embed Form" button in the top toolbar
3. Click the "Embed" button
4. Copy the code provided
5. Paste the code into your web page where you would like to display it. Usually somewhere in the body section of your webpage and within tags
For more embedding options, please check this guide section