- megandigitAsked on December 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I am trying to view my live form and I keep getting this error:Form failedThere was an error on V8. Please try again
Is this something on your end or is there something I need to do?
Please let me know!
Megan GeistPage URL:
- markashtonAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I'm getting this from my potential clients that doesn't look good:
Can you look at this NOW please
- consultleoAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I am getting the same error.! Can anyone help?
- evacuatorAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I am getting this error as well, need this fixed too
- jonsan32Answered on December 13, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Same here. Started today.
- GMUAlumniAssocAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Has anyone received an answer as to why this is happening or the estimated time to get it fixed?
- markashtonAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:12 PM
Yeah ... come on ... what's with the radio silence?
Something's bust ... and its screwing with our businesses ... and you lot give the impression you can't be assed even to answer it!
- jonsan32Answered on December 13, 2013 at 03:15 PM
A few of my forms are back up. I believe jotform is slowly fixing this issue, but that is only an assumption. I did nothing to start the forms from disappearing, and I've done nothing since they started to reappear.
I've seen this exact question posted several times today. I'd rather have them work on the issue than take the time to respond to each post. See their responses elsewhere.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Refreshing the form should fix the problem.
I know our supporters sometimes recomending clearing caches. Please don't. Clearing form caches causes this problem. We are trying to find the reason. Just don't clear the caches.
- IntronetzAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 07:21 PM
It hasn't fixed it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 03:10 AM
What form from your account? As advised, re-saving your form into our form builder should resolve the issue, re-save the form twice just in case the first attempt wouldn't make it. Try it and update us here for the results.
- consultleoAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 03:53 AM
Ok this is interesting. When i try to save the form it gives me the Invalid form error in the preview mode even. Screen shot: http://tinypic.com/r/ot19xe/5
I think there is something wrong with the backend and not with our usage syntax.
- consultleoAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 09:33 AM
Any updates support team? This really bugging us :(
- kokaneepowerformsAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM
The solution of saving the original form and then the link to the form worked for me. In my case it was the https form link that was failing.