- heatherslAsked on December 13, 2013 at 10:58 AM
3) Is there a maximum number of attachments? I have not been able to submit forms with a large number of attachments - the Please wait message sits for ages... I haven't noticed this issue before, but no luck all day today
4) Got this error message eventually in re: #3Oops!Error on query: REPLACE INTO `answers` (`form_id`, `submission_id`, `question_id`, `value`) VALUES (33296311496256, '252679108902150962', 468, 'Full Report')
Error returned:Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`jotform_new`.`answers`, CONSTRAINT `answers_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`submission_id`) REFERENCES `submissions` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE)Details: File: /www/v3/builds/e475eaeccbad3ef88fd881835ac9e1e91efbea45/lib/classes/DB.php Line: 386My form is located at http://form.jotform.ca/form/33296311496256
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 01:16 PM
What's the size of the file following the error you received when submitting the form? Let us know so we can check further. I would also suggest to stop moving forward until you'll see the files has been uploaded properly to the file upload field.
File size limit for upload fields can be found here: Changing the Upload Size Limit. Your current limit is 5000KB which is only 4MB+. Note that this is too small if you upload a picture from a digital camera. Consider increasing the limit.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 01:17 PM
By the way, I was able to submit to your form without any issues so I guess that's part of the limit. Try to increase the size, that should help. Clear your forms cache as well: How to Clear your Form Cache.