- bevbrockAsked on December 13, 2013 at 12:28 PM
My form keeps failing...
I'm not sure why - Help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 01:52 PM
I am not able to reproduce this issue anymore. I can view your form in your website properly.
Can you please confirm that you are still having this issue? We can check further.
I also cleared your form's cache already just to be sure it would work properly.
- doawebmasterAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:05 PM
I'm having this problem also. I followed your link and I can see the "V8" error.
- bevbrockAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:46 PMIt seems to be intermittent.
I went back, got the error, refreshed got the form, refreshed got the error
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Please try logging into your JotForm account and save the form. It should fix the problem.
We do have a brief issue on our end, BUT was already fixed.
Inform us if the issue remains consistent.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:25 PM
Actually, a simple refresh of the form will fix the V8 issue. You don't need to save it.
- audreymusicAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 02:55 AM
I'm having the same issue. I hit refresh and it works, but then sometimes I come back and it doesn't work. It gives the V8 error again. Is this going to be fixed or are we to expect the v8 error randomly forever?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 03:44 AM
Let me please inform you that the problem related to V8 error is now fully resolved. Your forms should now be working fine.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Thank you for your patience!
- bevbrockAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 01:40 PMThanks!