- drust18297Asked on December 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM
How do I stop that from happening....
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 03:43 PM
We apologized for the inconvenience. You can control this by setting a unique form submission through IP or what we called "Strict check". We have a detailed guide that can be found here http://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.
- drust18297Answered on December 13, 2013 at 05:16 PMNothing happens when I click on the Setup and Embed ??
75 West RD
Belgrade Maine 04917
IMG_2997 (1280x960) (640x281)
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 05:26 PM
Actually no need to re-embed the form you'll just have to enable the Strict Check feature and it will take effect. You will see this message whenever a form is submitted the 2nd time. Please try making 2 submission using this sample form http://form.jotform.co/form/33436448883869
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Please see these steps on how to enable the feature:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Go to "Form Limits"
4. Select the Unique Submission option you prefer.
5. Close and Save your Form.