- newtexformsAsked on December 13, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Hi jot Form,
We are trying to add a text, but it wouldnt simply show? We are doing copy paste to text box, but doesnt help. Now it shows click to edit the text?
Below is what we need in the text box-:
1. Please don't print and send hard copies of this leaver form to the office.
2. You can not continue with the submission of this leavers form if there is a delay of 18 days (Notice date) or 10 days (Leaving date) from today. To proceed with submission you will need Auth Code. On how to obtain an Auth Code, see step 3.
3. If you ever in need of an Auth Code, you may request one at any time by simply filling out a query form and choose option 'I Need an Auth code'. Auth Code can only be given to you Monday to Friday , 9 am to 5 pm and will have to be used straight away. Click on the link to request for an Auth code http://jotform.co/form/33373020372848
4. You can only use one auth Code per one late leavers form.
5. If an Auth code is given to you, it may be used to deduct Management Bonus, so please make note of your Auth code.
6. If the leaver is leaving the UK , and wants a person to act on leavers behalf, final payment(cheque) and P45 will be issued to person acting on behalf.
7. Please do not request leavers holiday for staffs with one year or more service. This is authomatically paid to them. For any reason you wish to with hold a leaving staffs holiday pay, please do so by mentioning so in Additonal Comments box.
8. For all future communication with the office regarding a submitted form, or if you wish to alter any information regarding a submitted form please submit a query form and always use the REFERENCE that you would get in the confirmation email. Click on the link http://jotform.co/form/33373020372848 and choose option ' I have an update or query about the submitted form'.
9. Please save the email you get after submission and check the information you have supplied. Also make note of REFERNCE for any future communication with the office.
Now you may continue with the leavers form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Sorry about that, lets see if we can resove this for you.
You can accomplish this by dragging-in the Header field and Pasting the text. You can break the text into paragraphs by inserting "<br />" tags.
Don't worry, how about a demostration:
Here is a copy of your form as modified: http://support.jotform.com/form/33465891654970?
You may clone it and use it.
Let us know how we can assist further.
- newtexformsAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 02:31 PM
COULD YOU HELP US KNOW WHY TEXT METHOD DOESNT WORK? THE FORM LOOKED LOVELY WITH THAT OPTION :(
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:02 PM