- elcampanilAsked on June 22, 2010 at 03:26 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=submissions&formID=1613932128Multiple choice selections are now missing on old submissions.Thanks for fixing the email problem - they are now coming through
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 03:38 PMTwo possible reasons:
1. You have deleted the old question and created a new one. When you do that you lose the data for the old questions. Even if you type the exact same question, deleting a question means all data for that question is also lost.
2. The form code on your site is incorrect. Please make sure to update the form code on your site.
- elcampanilAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 03:43 PMYou are absolutely right. I am amazed at the rapid responses. Kudos.Rick